Wednesday 6 April 2016

7 Pink Things For Spring

Helloooo everyone! I hope I don't too enthousiastic today, but I'm just very excited for spring time! I always feel tired and dispirited during the winter time, because it's so dark outside. But yesterday was the first semi-warm and sunny day of the year and I wanted to celebrate that by showing you 7 of my favorite pink things. Pink always reminds me of spring, I don't know why. Let's get cracking!
20160313_164638

I'm starting of with a picture of my weary winter face. Even though I look tired, my lips look great, because my first pink spring thing is on them!

1. Pink Lipgloss


20160313_164728

Pink lipgloss is perfect for any time of the year, really, but I feel like spring just needs a fresh pop of colour. This cream lipgloss from L'Oréal is perfect for the job. (L'Oréal - 109 fight for it)

2. Perfume


20160313_164805

I don't know what it is with Prada's Candy, but everytime I smell this perfume I get the same 'fresh' feeling  I also get during spring time. This perfume has been my favorite for years!

3. Nails on fleek


20160313_165003

Having gorgeous nails while also supporting a good cause. This nailpolish by Lumene can give you just that. The glittery pink shade is stunning and the polish was designed to raise awareness for breast cancer.

4. Hand lotion


20160313_165014

For some reason my hands always get dryer in springtime than in wintertime. That's why I like to use a nice handlotion to keep them looking good and soft. This one by Vaseline is perfect for the job! (I haven't noticed the stronger nails thus far though)

5. Trainers


20160313_165228

Spring is also the time to get back into your training routine. So why not bust out your favorite pair of trainers and get your sweat on!

6. Sports bras


20160313_165530

Some nice sports bras belong with your fancy trainers. Looking that good, you have no excuses to have fun while exercising!

7. Clocky


20160313_165656

Even though you'll probably feel better in the spring because there's more sunlight, you probably are still going to need some motivation to get you out of bed. That's why Clocky was invented. Clocky doesn't just sound like an epileptic R2D2 when it's time to wake up. Clocky also hides from you by rolling away, so you have to get out of bed to turn it off. If that's not motivation, then I don't know what is.

I hope you enjoyed my list of pink things for spring! I would love to know what your favorite colour for spring is :)

♥ Love, Char Vivian

No comments:

Post a Comment