Thursday 25 February 2016

Style Wishlist Spring 2016

Your personal style is something that changes throughout your life. When I was very young I adored bright, fun colours and colourcoded outfits (preferably all purple), when I was about 10 I started sweating heavily, no matter how the weather was or how I felt. I was always sweating. To hide the sweat I started wearing a lot of dark colours, mostly black. That "colour scheme" stayed into my life untill now. A week ago I had surgery to get rid of my excessive sweating that was affecting my life in almost every aspect. I see it as the start of  a new chapter in my life and a new chapter, to me, means a new style. I've been looking at Instagram and Pinterest inspirational pictures for weeks and I have set up a wishlist for my "new style". Enjoy!

Thigh-high Boots


[gallery ids="1096,1097" type="rectangular"]

 

I have a love-hate kind of relationship with my thighs. I love them because they are very strong, but sometimes I hate them because they are a bit bulky. Even so I still think that thigh high boots would make me very happy. You have to be careful not to look trashy, but if you manage to do it like the two ladies above, you'll be looking stunning!

Grey Skirts and Grey Ankle Booties


[gallery ids="1091,1094" type="rectangular"]
link 1 and link 2

I think I might be obsessed with these midi-lenght wool skirts. How sophisticated do they look?! Absolutely gorgeous. These women look very put-toghether even though they have very simple items on. And the girl on the right had me dreaming on grey ankle booties.

Lace Shorts


146761759523342943_5e3591a9ee44
link

Shorts made out of lace look so elegant. And the way the girl aboved styled it is very sophisticated. The pair of shorts above are also the most beautiful ones I have found. I might try to DIY them if I can't find anything similar.

Mustard Top


jbdV2E8
link

I don't know why, but for the longest time I have had a thing for mustard coloured tops and vests, but I never got to wear them. Now is probably the time to buy them, since it is a colour for autumn. I'm hoping for great sales on mustard tops! :P

Grey


Afbeelding

I can't tell you exactly what struck me when I saw this photo on Instagram, but I like it a lot. The coat is stunning and the skirt and croptop are cute, for some reason. Even so, this is a perfect inspirational picture for me when I go out to buy new clothes.

THIS DRESS


Vantagenews AKM GSI

I don't think I have to explain this one, because that outfit is everything! I normally don't follow Gigi or her style, but this is just an awesome outfit.

Alright, that was just a small section of the clothes that I really like at the moment. Are there certain things you're digging at the moment? Let me know!

♥ Love, Vivian

2 comments:

  1. Love these items! Especially the mustard top I've been wanting one for a while I'm just so scared because it's such a different color.
    -Sara
    www.frombeginning2trend.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of them, they are so gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete