Sunday 27 November 2016

Happy List November 2016

We're already at the end of the month. Which means two things to me. 1. It's almost Christmas Time. 2. It's time for a happy list of the month. What were the things that made me happy in the month November? Keep reading and maybe you'll find some inspiration!


Having someone to hug after nightmares


For the past three weeks or so, I have been unable to sleep well due to constant nightmares. On some of those nights I've been lucky enough to have someone sleeping next to me, who would hug me to make me feel better. It did not stop the nightmares, but instantly feeling save after waking up in panic, is something to be very grateful for.

Getting tipsy with friends


I do like a little alcohol every now and then. When I get to share my tipsy (not drunk) moments with my friends, it usually turns into a good time. Last week I got stomach aches from laughing too much with a friend. We we're playing a WII game, my favourite one, and he sucked at it, but at the was to stubborn to give up. This resulted in moments which were too funny to handle. Right now I'm grinning just thinking about it. FIY: the game is called Kororinpa :)

Nacho chips


I don't know about you, but I am obsessed with nacho chips. I've been eating bucket-loads of them for this past month. The weird thing is that I like the cheaper brands more than Doritos or brands like that. Also, I've been eating the plain ones, not the nacho cheese or spicy ones. My taste buds are quite weird, but I just cannot stop eating them.

The comeback of Britain's greatest presentors


Awhhhh yissssss. James May, Richard Hammond and Jeremy Clarkson are back! I have missed them.I adore The grand tour, but what excites me more is that I once made a documentary that had the same name. By once, I mean last year. This is not a promotion for my documentary, because it's not my best work and you can only find it on my laptop. But enough of this side track. I really enjoy car shows and the golden trio hosting one again equals my dreams coming true.

Having a working heater again


My heater broke a month ago and as of today I finally have a working heater again. The past month has been a freaking cold one, and so has my room. I slept with three blankets, I repeat three blankets, and an electric heater. The electric one made my skin dryer than ever, but it was way better than sleeping in a freezing room. So, today I'm very grateful that my father came to the other side of the country to fix it for me. I think I will have a nice, warm and cosy night tonight.

Speaking about cosy nights. It's time for me to jump into my comfy bed and sleep. My sleeping pill is starting to kick in and I'm hoping for a nightmare-free night. Good night!

And do tell me the things that made you happy this month! I would love to read about your happy moments :)

♥ Love, Char Vivian

 

cat-1818927_1920

No comments:

Post a Comment