Wednesday 4 May 2016

A Day At The Beach

To me having fun and relaxing play a major part in my life. My weekly schedule consist of working and going to school for 6 days and a "day off". That spare day is never really a day off. There are always things that need to get done, birthdays to attend, homework to do, friends to catch up with, boyfriends that need attention. Most of these things aren't really relaxing, nor fun, so my boyfriend had the idea to go to the beach for some fresh are and a stress-free day. And let me tell you, it was the most fun I had in a long time!

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

It was the first time in my life that I flew a kite and it was awesome 💪. The apple pie was also delicious and I felt very energised after that fun day.

I would really like to know what your favorite ways to relaxe are! Maybe we can share some tips :)

♡ love, Char Vivian

No comments:

Post a Comment